The new Citroën Berlingo comes with the new BlueHDi engines featuring the most efficient diesel pollution-reduction technology on the market. They comply with the new Euro 6 standard and offer the following consumption and emissions performance:
• BlueHDi 75 BVM: 4.3l/100 km and 113 g of CO2;
• BlueHDi 100 BVM: 4.3l/100 km and 113 g of CO2;
• BlueHDi 100 Stop&Start BVM: 4.1l/100 km and 109 g of CO2;
• BlueHDi 100 Stop&Start ETG6: 4.2l/100 km and 109 g of CO2;
• BlueHDi 120 Stop&Start BVM6: 4.3l/100 km and 113 g of CO2 (depending on the country).
More efficient owing to their improved internal output and less friction loss, they also offer increased performance to deliver even more driving pleasure.