DS World Shanghai
The DS World Shanghai, a world first opened in March 2013, is a breakthrough venue 100% dedicated to the DS line and its universe.
The keywords at the Brand’s showcase in Asia are refinement, customisation and French craftsmanship. Architecturally, the DS World blends seamlessly with its surroundings on the prestigious Nanjing Road.
The DS World Shanghai also manifests the move to make DS a brand in its own right in China, where some 70 DS Stores are to be opened.
Inspired by French-style luxury, the DS World Shanghai is home to:
• the Numéro 9 concept car, a forerunner of the DS line;
• a DS23 Pallas, symbolising the DS heritage;
• cutting-edge technology with the record-setting DS3 WRC;
• the French know-how and sophistication of the line with an upholstery workshop;
• a merchandising boutique full of Brand treasures.
DS World Shanghai address – 759 Nanjing Road West, Shanghai