2015 Frankfurt Motor Show: creativity, comfort and technology – CITROËN capitalises on its strengths
As illustrated by its victorious WTCC commitment, CITROËN is more than ever in the race. And the Frankfurt Motor Show will be an opportunity to showcase the Brand’s ambitions.
BOLD AND CREATIVE CONCEPT CARS
CITROËN will be sharing its vision of the automobile through two strongly designed concept cars:
– making its world debut, a fresh and invigorating version of the C4 Cactus that revisits the spirit of the legendary Méhari;
– making its European debut, the Aircross concept car, sporting a body style with an international calling, illustrates the upmarket potential of the Brand’s new positioning.
A RENEWED AND EVER MORE APPEALING RANGE
A modernised range with new product on the C4 Cactus and C1.
Renewed best sellers with the new C4 range and the new Berlingo Multispace.
The modernised range shares the same common denominator: comfort, a typically CITROËN expertise.
TECHNOLOGIES THAT MAKE SENSE
Increasingly efficient engines with a latest-generation range, including the Diesel BlueHDi engines (with the arrival of the BlueHDi 150 and 180 on the Citroën C5) and the PureTech petrol engine family, including the 3-cylinder PureTech turbo, voted Engine of the Year.
A comprehensive line-up of connected services with Citroën Connect, which has been enhanced with new features.
A 360° CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE, notably in the range of services on offer, such as Citroën Service Racing and the commitments made with CITROËN & YOU. The aim is to forge a seamless and personalised customer experience for more trust and peace of mind.
The Frankfurt Motor Show will open its doors to the general public on Thursday 17 September 2015. The CITROËN stand will be located in Hall 8. The press days will be held on Tuesday 15 and Wednesday 16 September.
The press conference will be organised on Tuesday 15 September at 2.20 pm.
The following people will be available for interviews:
– Linda Jackson, CEO of CITROËN
– Julien Montarnal, Director of Marketing, Communication and Sport, CITROËN
– Xavier Peugeot, Product Director, CITROËN
– Alexandre Malval, Styling Director, CITROËN